Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Posts are gonna decrease now...


I know, you enjoyed almost 3 posts per day, without much thought about the troubles that I had to go through, just to bring those posts to you! Man, it did take time writing all that!




Well now my school's starting soon. TOMORROW, as a matter of fact and I will have to lessen the amount of work that I do on the site and this blog. So, now you cannot expect or DEMAND more than a few posts from me.




What's a few? Maybe one? Maybe even none?? . No no. I won't go that much extreme. Maybe a post on a weekend or an extra one on a holiday (we do get unexpected holidays here in Pakistan, and with the political situation here in a perilous position, I think we're in for some glorious holidays! Yay!).




Well, that's it! I'll still be writing articles for the site(though not as regularly), so keep chekin' on that too!




See ya!

No comments: